Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought to also love one another. 1 John 4:11
Kat’s Kitchen is a food pantry to help meet short-term needs. Prepacked boxes and bags of staples, plus frozen meat when available, is delivered based on availability.
Submitting a Request
To submit a request fill out the form on this page. Love Live Christ will then attempt to contact you for a brief interview. During the interview, the staff will verify identity, need and family size. Most request are fulfilled within 24-48 hours of the interview.
ELIGIBILITY KAT’S KITCHEN
Home-bound adults and senior citizens in the Golden Triangle area may qualify for food from Kat’s Kitchen, regardless of ability to pay. To receive food, you must:
1. Be over the age of 18
2. Be home-bound* or temporarily unable to meet basic nutritional needs**
3. Have no other reliable means of obtaining food
4. Reside in our service area (Columbus, MS and/or surrounding Golden Triangle area within 20 miles of Columbus, MS)
*Definition of “home-bound”: Unable to leave the home without considerable difficulty and/or assistance.
**Definition of “unable to meet basic nutritional needs”: Unable to obtain/have difficulty obtaining necessary food for survival.
Other household members who may be eligible:
1. Minor children for whom you provide primary care
2. Parent(s) for whom you provide primary care
3. A spouse who is unable to obtain food themselves
Assist Those In Need
Love Live Christ strives to empower and inspire people in the local community through the love of Jesus Christ and is committed to helping those in need.
Ignored suffering can fester and ultimately lead to unrest within a community and even turmoil within a nation. Jesus Christ expressed the importance of caring for others and equated it to caring for him. Sowing seeds of love and service produces momentous reward, resulting in stronger families and communities.