1. Christianity is the world’s largest religion. Approximately how many followers do you think there are?
Almost one third of the world population are Christians. That'sapproximately 2.4 billion belivers.
2. How many different Christian denominations do you think there are in the world?
There are 33,830 different Christian denominations. This number was counted in 2001 by the World Christian Encyclopedia.
3. The Catholic denomination is the largest Christian sect in the world and these numbers steadily continue to grow. Knowing this staggering fact, how much income do you think they bring in?
As of 2010, the Catholic Church had an income of $97 billion.
4. By 2050, what percentage of Christianity do you think is projected to live in Sub-Saharan Africa?
38% of Christianity is projected to live in Sub-Saharan Africa in 2050.
5. During biblical times, Romans referred to Christians as _______?
The Romans referred to early Christians as “atheists" because they didn’t pay tribute to pagan gods.
6. Everyone knows the story of Judas selling out Jesus. But do you know how much it was for? Theologians and historians alike most agree that it was equal to:
Judas sold Jesus out for a sum equivalent to 4 months’ pay.
7. Going to church has always been looked at as good for your spiritual health, but did you know that it was also good for your _______?
A study from Norway found that church goers that attended services at least 3 times a month showed lower blood pressure than those that didn't.
8. On average, how many African Muslims convert to Christianity every day?
Every day approximately 16,000 African Muslims convert to Christianity.
9. Do you have a better chance of becoming a Saint or hitting the lottery?
You have better chances becoming a saint than winning the lottery. The odds of any given person becoming a saint are 1 in 20 million. The odds of any given person winning the Mega Millions lottery are 1 in 176 million.
10. The Bible is the world’s number one bestseller and it is also the most _______.
The Bible is the world’s number one bestseller, and it is also the most shoplifted book in the world.
11. How many languages has the Bible been translated into?
The Bible has been translated into 1,200 different languages
Please share this quiz to view your results .